Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our little story

Has someone told you that you look sooooo cute? God! You light up my day. You always manage to bring a smile on my face.

You are always doing something or the other. It's so difficult to find you at one place for a while. I get it that it's your job; but does it hurt you to sit with me for some time even if you say nothing at all? I crave for the time with you.

The other day you were so close to me that I could not let my breath out! Guess you noticed that and moved away :( I look forward to spending more time with you, and come closer to you, hold you.

*

The squirrels in our campus are so big; and I cannot tell you how charming they are, both in action and appearance :) It's sheer joy to watch them.


*****

Current Song:

Kaash Yeh Pal Tham Jaaye by Jal
...kismat ka yeh khel hai, milna tha hamne kabhi....

7 comments:

  1. :) These squirrels deserved a special post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shri...i really loved your style of writing..simply AWESOME...sure darling squirrels adds soothing effect to eyes...after hell lot of assignments....:)..:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad, Shubhada. I have an entire album dedicated to squirrels on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...