Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How much do I love thee

Dear SEKi,
I still remember that evening when we met. (I was in II sem, BE) When I saw you first time, you looked like a knight in shining armour. It did not take long to start liking you. You are such that anybody would love to love you. You look so good :) Well, it's not just because you look so good that I like you...

You have always been there for me when I needed you. You were with me when I was alone in a crowd. You helped me best when I wanted to avoid interacting with certain characters! You have been part of all those times when I was jumping in joy and celebrating; and while my friends were celebrating. You were so friendly with my friends.

When we went on those long walks together, just the two of us, I had a great time:) When I was listening to you, I could not hear what the world said. Everyone complained that I was spending a lot of time with you; it fell on deaf ears.

My liking toward you grew so strong that I could not take a word against you. Whenever someone introduced his/her more-than-friend to me I used to think " not as good as my SEKi :)". My day started with seeing your pleasant face. And, we were together all day.

Unfortunately, distance and presence of someone else separated us for a few months. But I always thought of YOU. What you mean to me, nobody can take it away. I'll see you in just a couple of days when I come home and we'll be together again :)
*******

I'll be back with my Sony Ericsson K750i phone :)
Nokia E63, you have been a good friend and always will be. SEKi is more than friend to me. I'm sure you'll understand.

14 comments:

  1. Dj..LOL... :)
    I thought ur talking abt ur "Mr.Character".. :D
    -Sreeja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sreeja,

    When I find my Mr.Character, I'll write him a better letter :) (which I don't see happening in quite some time at least :P )
    Anyway, nice to here from u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DJ:...Again its Mr.Character, someone had told that they will not use Mr.Character!!! LOL...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sreej:....Thanks for reminding me about Mr.Character :) HAHAHAHA LOL....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sunil: Ok, let me change it to Mr. Chivalric :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how touching :P but if i can ask u one thing. if u were so much in love with "SEKi" then y did u leave it in ur bike everyday of college? it shud have been with u through the lectures. afraid if someone will steal "SEKi" from u? :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was definitely a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u, Susan :) Good to hear from u :)

    @Schumi:If not for that cell phone ban I would have had my SEKi with me through the lectures too :)
    During the final year, since they were not so serious about the ban, I didn't have to lock him up in the bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha......lolax....... awesum.......poor nokia e63.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...