Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

That powerful thing!


I’d been looking into the eye since I-don’t-know-when. The eye was in great distress due to a beautiful thing. I had seen a tattoo on a guy’s arm, in the library a couple of months ago that read “Destroyed by something beautiful”. How true, I thought. So much of my precious time had been destroyed trying to calm the poor eye down. 

Gradually the eye turned red. It then started to lacrimate. And was left frustrated since I was seeing the source of tribulation, yet could not do much to bring about relief. It’s not a good feeling not to be in control of what’s happening to you. 

After spending a considerable amount of time in front of the mirror I removed the eyelash that was stuck up in my eye.

 ***
Some words of gossip among girls " Do you know that I know that she knows that I know?"
*****
 Current Song:
You and I by Scorpions

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...