Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Critique

Being a novice blogger, I get excited about any comment on my posts. Guess I was on cloud nine after so many of my friends said that some posts were good. Comments from a friend woke me up from the dream. This friend’s suggestions were:
1. Improve your writing.
2. Very lengthy posts. Keep it short. May be your friends could read it because they are your friends. Nobody has patience to read through the entire thing.
3. It’s newspaper like.
4. Facts already available elsewhere need not be put up here.
5. Don’t always write in points.
6. Second post was like a biography, it was not necessary to write that.
7. At the first post - Don’t waste time in writing these things.

How I took it:

@1. Yes, definitely.
@2. True. Your friends think you are a good egg even when they know that you are slightly cracked :)
@3. I didn’t know that.
@4. This was about the ‘smoking’ post. My argument was that that many people may not have read about these topics.
@5. May be the engineering style of writing in points has continued here. Even this post is written in points!. I thought it was necessary to demarcate …
@7. I’m a dreamer.

I solicit your suggestions :) . Please write in to help me better myself.

1 comment:

  1. This, i call your most creative post yet sri !
    Good one :)
    But, the irony is this entire post is again bulleted :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...