Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

They are not you

Do you know that I used to wake up early just to see you? No moment is more beautiful than seeing you early morning. Your radiating vibrant smile assures me of a fine day.

Why are you hiding now? There is no fun without you. It’s not that life does not go on without you; I still study, eat well, and do all my work. But, I feel good when you are out with all your vigour. I do not like to see you being gloomy.

There are substitutes to make up for your extended absence. But they are not YOU! Do you get me?

*

When will this spring season get over? The days are so gloomy and the Sun starts to set by 4! The electric bulbs are always there, but nothing matches the natural sunlight. I look forward to the bright sunny days.

*****

Current Song:

You Rock My World by Michael Jackson

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...